Courtland Street Bridge Project
- The Panther Express Blue Route has been adjusted for the bridge project. The Blue Route will only pickup and drop off on Peachtree Center in front of Langdale Hall and at GSU Stadium Blue Lot. For more information, visit http://transit.gsu.edu/pantherexpress/.
- Express buses, such as Xpress and Gwinnett County Transit, have posted new routes to their websites.
- The Courtland St. entrance to G Deck will close on May 7th. Please use the Central Avenue entrance. To aid traffic flow from G Deck, a new interchangeable access point is now available and can be reached by using Kimball Way to get to Lower Wall Street. This entrance/exit is for permit holders only.
- Entry times are from 6:30 a.m. until 1 p.m. ONLY. This bi-directional entrance/exit is at ground level in G Deck.
- Exit times are 1 p.m. until 6:30 a.m. ONLY from Monday – Friday. This access is closed on the weekends.
- Once you exit the deck, you may gain access to other roadways by exiting onto Lower Wall St., turning right onto Kimball Way, and then onto Decatur St. Alternatively, you can proceed straight on Lower Wall St. for 2.5 miles then turn right on Fairlie St. NW to get to Marietta St.
- U Lot replaces E Lot as the handicap parking lot for GSU affiliated permitted parkers on campus. Access to U Lot requires special registration with the GSU Parking Office and a current handicap placard. Exceptions may be made for parking accommodations during major GSU events.
- Handicap parking will also be on the 3rd and 4th levels of G Deck to provide building access while the Collins and Courtland entrance/exits are closed.
C and L Lot
- Please stay tuned for C, and L Lot accessibility. We hope to have access to the lots via Peachtree Center and Gilmer Street by June.
For More Information, Please Visit:GDOT Courtland St. Accelerated Bridge Construction Project