Panther Express Shuttles can be reserved for special events when available for $95 per hour. Our large buses seat 37 passengers and the smaller shuttles seat a total of 20 passengers. The Panther Express Reservation form below should be submitted at least 10-days prior to your event. There is a minimum charge of 3 hours plus a one-time deadhead charge/fee of $39.58. There is no guarantee that shuttles are available for your event. If we are not able to provide a Panther Express shuttle for your event, we will provide you with charter options.
All rates and fees are subject to change without notice. Annual changes are anticipated each July 1st of the new fiscal year.
Rules and Regulations
- Approval usually takes three to five days if the request is submitted within 10 days of the event date. If your event is months out, approval may take longer. You will receive notification from our department by email of your approval or denial.
- No split schedules are allowed; Services will be billed separately at a three (3) hour minimum.
- The Panther Express shuttles will not travel outside state lines.
- Cancellations and modifications are allowed up to 72 hours prior to time of service and must be submitted via email. All cancellations or modifications requested after this time will be subject to a fee penalty equal to the minimum usage fee.
- There is no eating or drinking alcoholic beverages on units–no exceptions. You may not tape or affix any item to the outside or inside of the units.
- GSU will not be held liable for any lost, stolen or damaged property.